Mazda Vehicle Insurance
Mazda Vehicle Insurance (MVI) is superior comprehensive car insurance cover for both new & used vehicles…
The key features of Mazda Vehicle Insurance are:
- Cover for all vehicles up to 20 years old.
- Good-as-new guaranteed: we ensure your vehicle is repaired to the highest possible standard.
- We’ll pay the purchase price on vehicles: If your vehicle is stolen or damaged within the first 12 months of purchase from a Dealer and cannot be repaired to our standards, we will pay you the purchase price.
- GAP cover – covers the difference if, in the event of an accident, your vehicle's insured value is less than the amount owing on your finance (to a maximum of 20% of the vehicle's market value)
- Round-the-clock accident assistance
- Multi-vehicle discounts
- Plus numerous other features including legal liability cover, trailer, medical expenses cover, key and lock replacement and more – check a copy of the policy for the current details.
For full Terms and Conditions please download the policy wording below.
Read the Solvency and Financial Strength ratings of Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Limited here.
Need a quote?
Simply contact your Mazda Dealer for an obligation-free insurance quote.
For Renewals, Policy Management and Urgent Accident Assistance
Call 0800 800 626. We want to make sure you’re ok if an accident ever occurs.
Forget the crystal ball – count on a rock-solid Mazda protection plan instead.
Predicting the future is impossible, but taking out a sensible, secure payment protection plan is easily sorted with Mazda Finance. Take out the worry – Mazda Payment Protection insurance is a quick, easy and affordable way to make sure you can always keep up your payments, no matter what happens.
- Covers your repayments in the event of unemployment – up to a maximum of 365 days
- Accident or illness cover (for time off in excess of 7 days), until you are able to recommence work or until the end of the loan period, whichever is the earlier.
- Life insurance cover up to $100,000 on the balance owed
- Cost is conveniently included in your monthly payments
- Joint cover option (and if either of you is affected you can claim)
- No paying for extra – focused cover for just the amount financed
- Hassle-free – no physical exam needed
- Cover begins instantly on approval of your application
- Caregiver cover up to a maximum of 365 days
Subject to full policy terms and conditions. Contact your Mazda Dealer for more information on Mazda Payment Protection.
Making a Claim
What you should do first
As soon as you are aware of a possible claim please call Mazda Insurance on 0800 800 626.
What you should do next
- You must check and sign the claim form you will be sent and return it to us as is reasonably possible.
- You must supply at your own expense any certificates, information and evidence that we may require.
Accidents do happen, so it pays to be prepared...
Here’s everything you need to know if you do happen to be involved in an accident:
- If another vehicle is involved – do not admit liability – talk to the police and Mazda Vehicle Insurance first.
- Identify yourself – give your name, address and registration number to the other party. If applicable obtain the attending police officer's name plus names and addresses of any witnesses.
- Contact the police – report the accident to the police if it’s more than a minor accident involving just your vehicle.
- If your vehicle is drivable complete our online claim form. We’ll deal with your claim and refer you to your local Mazda Insurance Approved Repairer for damage assessment and repairs.
- If your vehicle is not drivable you can either complete our online claim form or call us any time and we’ll have your vehicle transported to the nearest Mazda Insurance Approved Repairer.
- Stolen vehicle/break in – if your vehicle is stolen or broken into, report the theft to the police first, then call us on 0800 800 626. Notify us immediately if your vehicle is recovered. If your vehicle is not recovered, we will settle your claim within the terms of the policy.
- Windscreen/window glass claim – Call 0800 800 626
- Please read the current Mazda Vehicle Insurance Policy wording for full terms and conditions.
Need to make a claim?
If you have been involved in an accident you can call us on 0800 800 626.