As you'd expect, all new Mazda vehicles come with a comprehensive Warranty. This means that as long as you service your Mazda regularly through an authorised Mazda Service Centre, it's likely you'll enjoy worry-free motoring well past the initial three year period of cover provided with all new vehicles.
mazdacare Comprehensive Mazda Warranty for passenger vehicles
The comprehensive Mazda Warranty on passenger vehicles extends for 3 years from the date on first registration, for unlimited kilometres.
What Your Warranty Covers
Almost everything except:
- Wheel balancing and alignment after 1,500km, or one month from the date of registration
- Normal regular maintenance services including engine tune-ups and general tightening, and replacement of service items such as spark plugs, filters, light bulbs, wiper blades, drive belts, brake shoes and pads, clutch discs, lubricants and coolants, unless required due to defective materials and/or assembly
- Repairs related to environmental conditions such as stone chipping, tree sap, salt, hail, storm damage, chemicals, industrial fall-out and bird droppings
- Repairs necessary due to the use of parts other than Mazda Genuine Parts, or the use of fuel, lubricants or fluids not recommended by Mazda
- Replacement or repair of tyres except where warranted by the tyre manufacturer concerned (If defects are found in tyres you may contact your Mazda dealer who will assist you to make a claim)
- Normal wear and tear on interior surfaces, upholstery or paint
- Appearance Care as described in the Owner's Manual
- Damage or failures resulting from misuse, accident, theft or fire
- Loss of use of the vehicle or any consequential loss, damage or expense arising directly or indirectly from a defect
The Warranty won't come into play if:
- Your vehicle has been subject to extraordinary use in any way
- Your vehicle has been damaged due to neglect, accident, faulty repairs or misuse
- A repair or replacement is necessary as a result of normal wear and tear
- The odometer reading on the vehicle has been changed in any way such that the kilometres travelled cannot be accurately determined
- Your vehicle has not been maintained according to recommended Mazda maintenance schedules
- Your vehicle has been altered by the removal or change of the manufacturer's identification number or marks
- Non-authorised vehicle modifications have been made
- The vehicle has been de-registered at any time due to damage
View a full breakdown of the Warranty legals.